Summer is an excellent time for your outdoor activities as it has a lot of sunshine, fresh air, and superb activities. People love to spend long hours sitting or lying down under the sun and so, it turns great for augmented production of vitamin D. However, summer is also the time when your hair and skin become dry due to the extended exposure to the sun. Due to this reason; it is important to keep your skin hydrated from both outside and inside your body. Some supplements that you can buy from a supplement store for keeping your body fresh and beautiful are as follows:
- Electrolytes – You must always keep yourself hydrated as it will keep your skin healthy. Electrolytes are minerals, like potassium, calcium, sodium, chloride, and phosphorus that aid your body in regulating the flow of water, nutrients and waste into as well as out of cells.
- Collagen – Collagen is considered the chief structural protein which is found on people’s skin and it is found in your body naturally. Hence, you can use Collagen Peptide powders into your smoothies, morning coffee, oats, etc. as they can include collagen to your body.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is prevalent for stimulating collagen synthesis in people’s bodies. It also boosts antioxidant guard from the sun. According to nutritional studies, when people get sufficient Vitamin C from supplements or foods, then it augments skin elasticity, smoothness, and also lessens wrinkles.
- Greens Powder – It is not unnatural for people to hear about free radicals. These are elements that enter people’s bodies and can result in many health issues that include premature aging of the skin. Fortunately, people can also get in touch with antioxidants that they can get from Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. You can always provide your body sufficient antioxidants through vegetables and fruits but supplements, such as Greens Powder will provide you with a highly concentrated boost and that too in only one serving.
- Fish oil – This is a known fact that fish oil comprises a couple of kinds of omega 3 fatty acids; EPA and DHA. EPA or Eicosapentaenoic acid has got skin-boosting elements and this can also augment the production of collagen. So, it can be said that EPA acts in the form of an anti-aging agent. However, if you have been suffering from acne, then fish oil would certainly help you in this matter.
So, when you are on a lookout for the best products to make your skin bright and beautiful during the summer season, you must devote your time to the supplements’ stash.