We are all suffering from it, isn’t it? Sleep disorders could arrive at any stage and age of life. It is important to know the symptoms and measures on how to prevent it. For some, sleep disorders have reached a stage where it could be life threatening. The intention is not to scare you but, to make you aware that prevention is better than cure.
What happens during sleep disorders?
- One of the common symptoms of sleep disorders is lack of sleep. Your sleep is sensitive to even minor sound and breaks in between.
- People suffering from nasal blockages and allergies suffer from sleep disorders.
- Illnesses like gastritis, asthma, neurological conditions, chronic headaches, low back pain, etc. may lead to sleep disorders.
- When sleep insomnia happens, the person’s airway gets partially blocked and he is obstructed by sleep.
- You may also feel issues in breathing normally.
- There is a drop-in oxygen levels and you feel heaviness in breathing.
- Trouble in sound sleep and deep sleep
- Trouble in moving legs while sleeping
What should you do to curb sleep disorders of Insomnia?
Stop taking to bed worries about the past and future as it will only ruin your sleep and make you feel more depressed.
Consult a doctor if you wish to take some treatment on depression.
Try to avoid stretching workingfor longer hours as your body will be tired but worries won’t let you sleep. This pattern may worsen your sleep disorder issues.
Take short nap in the afternoon too. Short noon naps could help you to fall peacefully at night. Check with your doctor if you can use Unisom sleep gels to curd your sleep disorders.
Find out more about Unisom sleep gelson the web or go to your nearest store and try it to see if it helps.